The JCF is planning a Series of 6 Webinars in Q4 of 2020, to share with you insights into why Java Card should be the platform of choice in the IoT domain.
What will you learn?
The Java Card Webinar Series will provide you with an exceptional opportunity to discover how Java Card technology could expand your business. This Series will explain how:
• the Java Card platform can securely support software upgrades for IoT devices
• low cost IoT devices can benefit from Java Card technology, especially in terms of security and updatability
• the Java Card platform enhances eSIM cellular authentication with cloud authentication capabilities
• a Java Card platform and applications can be personalised securely in the field
• Java Card technology provides device attestation
• a Java Card-based Secure Element can be used to secure the communication between edge devices and multiple IoT Cloud platforms
(1) Secure Application Management for Connected Devices (ST)
(2) The Benefits of Java Card in eUICC for IoT Devices (Thales)
(3) The GSMA IoTSafe Applet specification – not only for eSIM products? (Infineon)
(4) Secure Personalisation of Java Card and Applications in the operational phase (G+D)
(5) IoT Device Attestation (Oracle)
(6) IoT Secure Sensors Payload & Cloud Connection (Oracle)
Please note: All presentations/demos will be in English
Who should attend?
This Series is key for IoT device developers, IoT security systems architects, product managers, MNOs, application developers and security experts.
During the Series you will be able to interact with our panel of Java Card specialists (including such companies as G+D Mobile Security, Infineon, ST, Thales and Oracle).
As more information about each Webinar becomes available, we will regularly be updating this page, so please keep checking back with us.
If you would like to be kept updated on the Webinar Series please complete this form.